- Planning, Mapping: Aerial Photo and Satellite Image and Land Surveys, 3D Modeling and Investigation, Land Acquistion,Environmental Clearance and Permitting Assistance, Design and Construction Supervision.
- SECON has executed over 50,000 sq.km of Survey, Investigation using Modern Technology and 30,000 sq. km of Design of Irrigation and Water Management projects
We possess more than 33 years of experience in Irrigation Projects
- SECON is the Largest and Most Experienced Private Company in India for these services and is the most technologically advanced for these services.
|Scope Of Services
Survey and Investigation
• Topographic Survey
• Hydrographic survey, Hydrological Investigations
• Reservoir Capacity Survey
• Geotechnical Investigation
• Construction material Survey and Soil Survey
• Submergence and Land Acquisition Survey
• Rehabilitation and Re-settlement Survey
Irrigation and Flood Control
• Compendium Planning for Irrigation Command Area
• Water Availability Studies, Flood estimation, capacity assessment
• Integrated River Basin Planning
• Feasibility Reports and Detailed Project Reports
• Design of Hydraulic Structures.
• Modernization and Re Structuring, Rehabilitation and Re settlement plans
• Cyclone protection works
• Water Management and On Farm Development works
• Leak detection and turnkey solution
Construction Phase Services
• Project Management and Construction Supervision
• Detailed Estimations, BOQ and Tender Documents
Web enabled GIS
• GIS Asset Management Systems
|Compendium Planning, Water Availability Studies, Flood Estimation and Capacity assessment
• Data Collection (SOI maps, Revenue maps, Forest maps etc)
• Planning, alignment of primary and Secondary Canal systems.
• Assessment of Command area from revenue records.
• Collection of Rainfall, discharge data, Flood history, estimation
of PMP, SPS and flood of different frequencies
• Study Existing Utilization, purposes, use and commitments.
• River Basin Characteristics
• Contour study, capacity assessment of flood prone areas.
• Assessment of Flood.
Integrated River Basin Planning
• Land Use pattern and land classification.
• Water availability study
• Yield computation
• Surface water and ground water study
• Conjunctive use of ground water and Surface water.
• Asset management
|Feasibility Reports and Detailed Project Reports
• Techno Economic Feasibility/viability of the projects.
• Detailed Project Reports as per CWC guidelines.
• Reports for MoEF Clearances, Forest Clearance and Grant
from NABARD, AIBP.
• Assistance in obtaining Clearances from CWC, MoEF,
Planning Commission, MoTA
Design of Hydraulic Structures.
• Dams, Barrages, Weirs and Intakes
• Design of Cross Drainage works.
• Water conveyance systems - Canals,
|Modernization and Restructuring
• Systematic diagnostic study for identification of dams,
canal, drainage problems from the considerations of
operation and management
• Identify Constraints in existing design features.
• Joint walkthrough survey.
• Survey and redesign of the existing Water storage and
• Redesigning and Reconstruction / Rehabilitation
|Water Management and On Farm Development works
• Interstate Water Disputes.
• Environment Impact Assessment of Water
• Command Area development
• Catchment Area Treatment
|Project Management Consultancy
• Review of Design, Drawings, Estimates & Reports
• Construction Supervision and Monitoring
• Draft Tender Documents & Tender Evaluation.
• Measurements and Certifications.
• Development of Web based Project Progress
Leak Detection and Turnkey Solutions for Dams and Underwater Structures
• Field Reconnaissance, Data Collection
• Identification / Locate the problems
• Suggest Remedial Measures
• Construction Drawings
• Turnkey Solutions