|SECON has a rich history of forming joint ventures and partnerships with other service organizations, to provide world-class solutions to our clients.
In seeking formal business relationships, SECON focuses on firms with successful project track record over an extended period with clients, commitment to customize solutions to meet clients’ needs and a history of open communication.
SECON is actively interested in partnering with dynamic firms to explore the following areas:
- Highway Engineering for Expressways and Construction Supervision of Highways
- Irrigation, Flood Control and Water Management
- Land Administration and Establishment of Property Ownership Records and GIS Based Land Information Systems
- Outsourcing of Civil Engineering Design Services
- Outsourcing of Aerial Photogrammetry, LiDAR, Remote Sensing and GIS/CAD Software development services
- Group PHB, Canada and Aries Aviation, Canada for Aerial Surveys in India
- SkyTEM, Denmark for Airborne Geophysical TDEM surveys in India
- WSP SECON Joint Venture SECON is in a Joint Venture with WSP International to carry out Project Management and General Management, Institutional Support and Capacity building, Training, Specific Technical skills in Transportation, Civil works, Environment, Detailed Feasibility study and Detailed Engineering of National Highway and State Roads in all the union of states of India. The Joint Venture has carried out design consultancy & has executed construction supervision of roads for a value of US$ 6.3 Million
- Helica, Italy for Mobile Mapping projects in India
- ESRI Business Partner: SECON has established business partnership with ESRI, a leader in GIS Software. SECON is also a member of the ESRI Developer Network(EDN)
- Joint Venture with Geoconsult Austria and Rites India for Tunnel Projects in sub Himalayan State
- Autodesk Member of Autodesk Developer Network (ADN)